Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

JUDGE ANDREW NAPOLITANO

Okay, so I have now had the blog up and running for almost two weeks. I hope you are enjoying it and find some or all of it to be educational and informative. I am aware that my intensity scares some of you and that it may actually negate any positive role this blog may have on you in your daily life. My intensity comes from my passion for this cause. I know I am throwing a lot at you, and some of the subjects are not casual fare.
The reason for my intensity is that I believe, we the people, have a very short time line in our future, to regain control of our country, from an out-of-control Federal Bureaucracy. The rights granted to us, as individuals, in The Constitution, are slowly being destroyed by our Federal government machine. They claim we are fighting a perpetual War on Terror, and that the patriot Act was instituted to protect us. I believe nothing could be further from the truth.
You may have heard of Judge Andrew Napolitano. He is a retired judge from New Jersey, who fights for enforcement of The Constitution. He is an expert in Constitutional law. I want to ask you to take eight minutes of your time to watch this video(till the end). He has more credibility in this department than I have.
I hope, by listening to him, that you begin now, to start defending your own rights from the intrusiveness of our federal government. Thank You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=7n2m-X7OIuY


Our generation is the one obligated to save our Republic from the tyranny of its own leadership. Will you fight?

No comments:

Post a Comment